Mysalam 2023 Login: Check Status Online Health Protection Scheme By Government
The MySalam scheme is a health protection scheme provided by the government to the Malaysian people. It is part of the government’s initiative to provide a health protection scheme to help low-income people live a good life despite the financial challenges of their illnesses. Indirectly, it’s a little bit of aid to the public in reducing the financial burden in obtaining health care in government hospitals or health clinics.
READ MORE >> how to check str status
This scheme is awarded to individuals who are eligible to receive the benefits of the MySalam Community Protection Scheme through the MySalam Trust Fund. As a matter of fact, it comes into force on January 1, 2019.
READ MORE >> check ekasih
How To Apply Mysalam Online Application
MySalam’s aid application is automatic. This means there is no formal application to be made by the applicant.
It is based on existing data as listed as the recipient of the Rahmah Cash Aids (STR) 2023.
Individuals eligible to receive MySalam assistance are individuals who receive special government assistance, such as Rahmah Cash Contributions (STR) 2023.
Therefore, there is no formal application to obtain this aid.
This means that individuals who receive special government assistance can make a qualifying check for the MySalam assistance scheme through the official portal at https://www.mysalam.com.my/b40/info/ as Figure 1.0.
How To Check Mysalam Application Status
Individuals who qualify as eligible as defined under this MySalam scheme can check their application status.
Checks can be made through the official MySalam portal, as per Figure 1.0.
Individuals who are eligible to claim this scheme will be entitled to receive protection under this government’s initiative.
Mysalam Death Claim
MySalam application for assistance are subject to 45 types of chronic diseases and hospitalisation issues only.
For deaths, the applicant cannot make an application under this aid.
This is because MySalam simply does not cover the issue of death.
Mysalam Claim Critical Illness
This MySalam scheme provides protection to individuals suffering from 45 critical diseases.
Application for this critical illness can be made as follows:
- The applicant can browse the MySalam official website.
- Log in to the MySalam user account by entering the correct ID card number and password.
- Then, click on “Download Form” to download the “Critical Illness—Doctor’s Statement” form.
- Next, appear at any hospital or clinic listed under this scheme to obtain health care.
- The form must be completed by the doctor or the health officer who cares for the applicant.
- Once the form is successfully completed, log in to your MySalam user account.
- Click on the “Claims” icon on the main page of the mySalam account.
- Click on the “Critical Illness Claims” icon and upload the necessary documents.
- Finally, click the “Send” button to send my application.
What Are The Benefits Of Mysalam
Individuals who are eligible to receive the aid of MySalam can make a claim to this aid through the official portal of MySalam.
Recipients will receive a one-time cash benefit of RM8,000 after a recipient is diagnosed with one of the 45 critical diseases listed by the Malaysian Ministry of Health under this MySalam scheme.
In addition, a cash payment of RM50 will be given to recipients who are hospitalised for a maximum of 14 days.
This can relieve the recipient’s financial burden of bearing the high medical costs caused by the chronic diseases they face.
What Are The Categories As Critical Illness
There are 45 critical diseases listed under the MySalam scheme that enable individuals to receive the help of this scheme. Among them are:
- Alzheimer’s disease/ severe dementia.
- Angioplasty and other invasive treatment for coronary artery disease
- Bacterial meningitis – resulting in permanent inability to perform daily life activities.
- Benign brain tumors – certain disorders
- Blind – Permanent and irreversible
- Brain surgery
- Cancer – a definite and non-protective attribute to early-stage cancer
- Cardiomyopathy – Certain disturbances
- Chronic aplastic anemia – leading to permanent bone marrow failure.
- Koma – resulting in a permanent neurological deficit with persistent clinical symptoms.
- Coronary artery shrinkage surgery
- Thistle – Permanent and unrecoverable
- Encephalitis – resulting in permanent inability to perform daily life activities.
- End-stage heart failure
- Late-stage lung disease
- AIDS with full symptoms
- Fulminant Viral Hepatitis
- Heart Attack – Certain Disorders
- Heart valve surgery
- HIV infection through blood transfusion
- Kidney failure – requires dialysis or kidney transplantation.
- Losing the desire to live his own life (Independent)
- Lost ability to speak.
- Major head trauma (serious) – resulting in permanent inability to perform day-to-day life activities.
- Transplantation of primary organs/bone marrow
- Motor neuron disease – Persistent neurological deficit with persistent clinical symptoms
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscle dystrophy
- Member paralysis
- Parkinson’s disease – resulting in permanent inability to carry out daily life activities
- Primary Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension – Certain Disorders
- Serious Coronary Artery Disease
- Stroke/Ahmmar Wind – Leads to Persistent Neurological Deficit with Persistent Clinical Symptoms
- Aorta surgery
- Systemic lupus erythematosus with severe kidney complications
- Stage Three Leakage – Certain Leakages
- Human Deficiency Virus (HIV) infection
- Terminal Disease (Caused Death)
- Medular Cystic Disease
- Apallic syndrome (iaitu Keadaan Vegetatif Berterusan)
- Progressive scleroderma
- Recurrent and chronic pancreatic inflammation
- Elefantiasis (Penyakit Untut)
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (Penyakit Lembu Gila)
What Is The Mysalam Claim For Critical Illness?
MySalam critical illness claims can be made by all individuals who are eligible to receive MySalam assistance.
These claims may be made through the official portal site. It is intended to ease the financial burden of the recipient of MySalam by covering medical costs when suffering from one of the chronic illnesses listed under the MySalam Scheme.
The recipient will receive cash up to RM8,000 when making this MySalam claim.
Thus, these claims can be made at any time after the medical officer from whom the recipient receives treatment confirms and diagnoses what is defined as a critical disease.